Saturday, July 25, 2009

Snapshots

Home from Connecticut. Used the day to spend with my daughter and explore the new technology that inspired me during the Institute. I downloaded Picasa and spent a good part of the day organizing photos (haphazardly--still in the learning stage). And creating a collage that I want as my desktop screen. Haven't figured out how to do that yet, but have figured out how to put that same collage into my blog.

So often we get caught up in all of the business and things needing attention. Today it was nice to look at my life as I organized and downloaded pictures on a small scale and be grateful. Snapshots of time.

Part of becoming good at something is exploring. Today I participated in exploring technology and blogging. It is a wonderful life!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I played with the flowers today. It felt great. Photos are next. This is the *important* stuff : )

Jennifer Borgioli Binis said...

So glad you're posting Deb! To steal from a great book, "bird by bird". I've add you to my reader and look forward to reading your thoughts!

Kate said...

Great pictures! Where is the ice you are standing on?

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kathleen. The ice is on a glacier in Alaska. Alaska has some of the most beautiful natural beauty every seen. Thanks for asking.